Tick Tock

Oh my word it just hit me that i have 121 days till this little man arrives!  It's coming so fast, and i don't feel like we have everything ready.  My list is getting shorter of stuff we have to get, but it still feels so long.  Now the real problem is we haven't agreed on a name yet! I love a name so much one day and then the next day im like mmmm do I?

Just yesterday he began being so active in my belly.  Before that he would wiggle around in the morning and evenings. But yesterday he stayed active through out the day! I think he must be in a growth spurt because i noticed my snacking was up, like i wasn't full!  The Mr. still has yet to feel him kick, which is a bummer.

My changing pad has finally arrived.  I feel in love with this changing pad that was on back order for like a year, so i found one that was kinda similar. It's a soft foam material so i don't have to have a cloth cover for it, i can just wipe it down when he pees on it!  And all you mama's know they do it like 50 x's a day!
I have to say i was a smidge upset when i opened the box.  This is suppose to be mint, and it was more like a sea foam green. That is what you get when you order online. Oh and the fun hide and seek we had to play to find the box they shipped. I have been tracking it online and it was in city 20 min. from here the day before Thanksgiving so i was anxiously waiting for it to be delivered  It was due to be at our house Monday it said, so i waited all day and then we left for the gym and came home and still i didn't see it.  So i looked online and it said delivered! Mmmmm where? So finally i sent Scott to our neighbors and sure enough she had it. They could have left a note where it was!

Now i'm waiting on my fabric to arrive to start sewing crib bumper's. I'm dreading sewing them! My back hurts lately, and when i was sewing the curtains i was sore afterwards.  But it must be done before he comes or i will never get around to doing it.  He wont even be in the crib for at least 6 months anyway. We usually co sleep in the beginning because they get up so many times a night anyway.
This is the fabric for the bumper's!


Well back to researching baby monitors~ Let me tell ya price and styles sure have changed since we got our's last time.  It's like buying week and half of groceries!


Comments

Popular Posts