I did It!

I finally made a commitment and ordered some fabric for this nursery. After weeks of looking at all kinds of fabrics i made a decision and actually ordered it. I went on Pinterest to find some inspiration for this room and i really liked the look of orange,gray, and turquoise.  It may sound weird but it fun!

Here is some examples of what i found......

I want that comfy chair, and rug in my room! :)


And i thought this fabric would make the cutest curtains!


So in a week it should be here..... Eeekkkkk

Next is fabric for the crib. I found the material for the crib bumper but i wanted to do one project at a time. Plus buying that much fabric in one trip scares me!
How cute? Plus this is so scott...

It's funny i really have to think about decorating this room compared to the other rooms. Im used to decorating girls stuff, and i have to keep checking myself making sure it's not girly. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts