It's Crafting Time

It's amazing what a pregnant women would do when setting a her babies nursery!  I was sicker then a dog last Friday when my fabric arrived at my doorstep.  I wasn't feeling good enough to do anything prior that day but i grabbed my sewing machine and started sewing the curtains for the little man's room.  I finished in about a hour and half and then i crashed!  It was worth it...... I love them

I laid the fabric down on the floor to measure it and i was thinking it would be a cute rug!  I wanted these curtains to go from ceiling to floor so it made the room look bigger.  But i'm still trying to decide if i should lower the bar down a smidge.  I have time!



I had 3 canvas frames that i wanted to repaint and use in the room.  So i googled some airplane images and made scott paint it.  I cant draw, but the Mr. sure can.  So I painted the canvas a light blueish gray color and then i let him have it.  I am so impressed, it turned out so cute.



Next big project is to order fabric to make crib bumpers and skirt.  

Comments

Popular Posts