Spring has sprung attitudes!

I don't know about you but the spring like weather we are having is making everybody cranky!  Everybody that i have talked to lately is all saying the same thing.  And yesterday Kate sure should me her true 3 year old side. And let me tell ya...... It wasn't pretty!  For the most part she is a good listener. But yesterday for some reason she didn't want to run errands with me. Well she didn't have a choice we needed to do them if she wanted dinner! She cried and took her seat belt off before we left, so i had to talk to her and remind her that i would get her a special treat for her afternoon snack if she followed all the rules.  And she put her belt back on and cried all the way there.
When we got to the store, she was way to tired to walk so she said. So i picked her up and brought her to the cart and she refused to ride in it. So i explained, you walk next to me or you ride in the cart. But I wasn't going to carry her and push a cart.  Well she didn't want either of those choices, so i let her have her fit in the produce dept. I didn't care!  Finally i picked her up and put her in the cart and she screamed like i was trying to kill her. I mean i have never ever heard her this loud before ever!  Man did i get the looks, and they weren't sympathy looks!  She refused to sit in the cart and so i held her hand as we went thru the store for the 3 items i needed and she screamed at the top of her lungs.  I have never been so embarrassed in my whole life.  Needless to say she spent a good hour in her room to calm down so we can talk about that attitude she had. I was secretly hoping she would fall asleep in the middle of her fit!

She apologized!

But it put a damper on my day.......

Then later that night we went to go look at a van off of craigslist and as we were leaving the ugly side of Kate came back again.  She refused to put her seat belt back on again. Luckily Scott was with this time and he sat on the back seat to reason with her. and needless to say she didn't want to be reasonable at the moment. It's exhausting.....

I just pray this attitude will pass soon!  Bella always has been pretty easy to reason with. She like to talk her way thru situations, and ms. Kate likes to do the complete opposite!

And this gray cloudy day makes you want to curl back into bed and not leave.
Maybe zumba class tonight will cheer us all up and get us out of the funk!

Comments

Popular Posts