Prep & Planning

Seriously my head is going a million miles a minute today!  It has been a rainy week and all I want to do is get outside like the previous week. We have some big plans for our yard this year! Something I have wanted since we moved here, and i'm hoping the weather will be our friends so we can build our vegetable garden bed this weekend.  Plus we have a few stuff to finish up from last summer's projects.

Today I had a spurt of cleaning energy after the sun came out for this morning.  So i tried a new recipe for banana muffins that had raisins in it. It was tasty!  But after making them, i decided maybe I should clean my oven after a winter of cooking and spilling in it.  Which lead to cleaning the stove, microwave, and dishwasher. Then i cleaned a dirty spot off the wall which lead to cleaning all the walls in the house. Seriously i should lay down for a nap!  But while i was cleaning the walls i decided it was time to repaint my dinning room, it's yellow which sucks at hiding the food my girls fling on the wall. Then while i was washing the girls bedroom walls i was thinking it was time to do something with there rooms. Kate's bedroom walls are nasty. She is a girl who can seek and destroy anything. She peeled the sheet rock off next to her bed, and drew pretty pictures with pen around her room. Im hoping that behavior has stopped and im safe to paint her room.

Our To do list this weekend:

Go buy lumber for raised bed
Build raised bed
finish painting the brick on the bottom of the house before day lily's pop up
build compost with pallets in backyard
look for paint samples for dining room and possible girls bedrooms
Go Scooter
and take a nice long nap

Dont you love spring again? Seriously im in love with this bright green grass and fun new projects to do!

Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. I read your post and saw shades of myself when I was young. Love days when I get so much done, that kind of tired is good. I have always thought it fun to decorate my home and paint is the cheapest way to make everything feel new. You are a great little homemaker, I'm so proud of you. Love grandma Shaw

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts