I Passed!

Yep, I studied and I passed!  Are you curious on what test I passed?


I'll give ya a hint................... Vrooooom Vrooom!

Nope, I already have my car licence!

Give ya another hin................! It gets 100 mpg.

Ok. Ok. I passed my motorcycle permit test.  This chic is going to be legally able to drive a motorcycle/ scooter.

YEAH!

My goal is to get my motorcycle licence before July when my licence needs to be renewed! It's cheaper that way!

So in honor of me passing, i think the next safe thing to do is get a cute helmet!

Well for some reason when ever i go to pick something out it usually is the most expensive item that i fall in love with. Why is that?


Adorable..... Come on this helmet would make every girl want to go ride on two wheels!  Except that fact it is 443 pounds.  Booooo!
Here is the american cheaper knock off! Because we all love knock off items, right? Not as cute. And who wouldn't love to see me wearing these crazy goggles right?


I think you have to go in and try all the different styles on before you order one online! I voted to wear a cute pair of sunglasses instead!  I have big curly hair, and who wants to shove that in a helmet and get helmet hair?  But Scott agrees with the state and believes in the helmet protection!

Comments

Popular Posts