A Popp'n Monday

I think all us Minnesotans are trying to enjoy every last second of this nice 80 degree weather we are having, because we fear it might turn cold on us any second.  I don't think it will snow but it might go back to the low 60's. I have already been attacked by my first mosquitoes, my yard is already turning green, our trampoline is up, my spring flowers are up and growing, our garage is organized for all our summer fun activities, and our raised garden plans are marked out in the yard. Bring on the nice weather for good!

Yesterday when we went grocery shopping, strawberries were on sale finally. So i grabbed a couple containers because the girls in this family LOVE them!  So breakfast today i thought i would make something my girls have never had.  Something that i haven't had in a really really long time. I made popovers!  I try to make the girls breakfasts that don't consist of cereal. This is where i got my popover recipe!
And then i saw on pinterest that someone made strawberry butter to go along with the popovers and so i pinned it for another day. Well let me tell ya i'm not a big butter fan but this was so gooooood!  My popovers didn't turn out like the picture, not sure where i went wrong. They didn't get big and tall, there like a smidge taller then muffins. Bella was convinced at first that they were muffins, but then when she took her first might she was like there is no middles.

Now i need to convince the girls to go to the YMCA, i haven't been good about going this last week.  And my scale hasn't gone down for awhile so i need to kick it up a notch! And bridesmaid D-day is coming up in 54 days. This just helps me prepare for the dreaded shorts season too.  Which i have never been a fan of.......

I will leave you some awesome music for this semi cloudy monday!  Hope you enjoy! This is Xavier Rudd, and the song is called messages.

Comments

Popular Posts