Restless Fun

The sun is shining today which is a nice change from where it has been this past week. I'm feeling very restless today which only leads to trouble usually.  I have been feeling like doing a project today since the weather is nice and I can be outside.  But after searching craigslist this morning and coming up with no fixer uppers i decided to make myself a cup of pumpkin spice coffee and walk to the library to get my requested book I forgot.   If you want the recipe let me know its perfect for a fall morning.

Well after attempting to read my book twice i gave up because i couldn't focus on my book.  So I dropped Bella off at the bus stop and loaded up Scott & Kate and went to Unique Thrift Store.  And let me tell you I am so glad I did. Scored 3 great items.




20.00 bucks for my dresser
6.00 for my rug
3.00 for my cute wooden crate


Scott even got a bike for one of his friends kids.  We discussed how we so need a suburban because we haul so many big things on a daily basis. His wagon works once in awhile but it gets hard when the kids are in there too.

I am trying to decide if i fix the dresser up for Kate or sell it. I think the orange rug is going in my kitchen and the crate undecided.

I have been looking for a job that i am able to stay home with the girls but make a little money too.  Luckily Erinn has connects from her work that she was able to forward a few places like that to me. I applied for 2 of them, so wish me luck.

Alert super cute picture~ One of the cute things my kids made yesterday. Bella was playing with play dough  yesterday and made this two cute people that are cooking. Where is the world would she get that idea from?  But if you look in the background she has her precious moments bible that she was reading to them.



Time to go start my sander before its time to go to the bus stop. Enjoy this beautiful day!

Comments

Popular Posts