Clean Up and Donate

It seems like i always have a constant bag to of donations in my trunk. Well the main reason i keep it in my trunk of my car is because then the girls aren't taking there stuff back out of it, and the fact i don't have room to store it. Hench the reason to donate it. I went thru the girls clothes and switched the seasons, and cleaned out what they wear and don't wear. Talk about a all day thing with many bags of donations. And the same day a friend of our dropped off a huge bag of clothes for the girls. Bella was thrilled to have different clothes to wear.

This weekend we tackled some big projects around our house. We finally replaced the broken rake, and racked all the acorns out of the grass. Scooped the poop {man i do love that job}
Then we cleaned out the garage. For the most part we set stuff out by the side of the road and let people get the chance to scoop up a great item. And if they don't go by trash day there either going in my trunk or to the friendly garbage man can take them. We did such a great job i even was able to park my car in the garage last night. We usually don't park in the garage during summer because we like to be able to hop on the bike and roll out.
I also got my flower garden in tip top shape for the next season.  No more weeds and then i did a little transplanting, removed the dead raspberry plants and started another bunch in a different location.  It felt good to be outside in the beautiful weather and cleaning up much needed stuff before the old man winter arrives.

Now it's time to go drop off my trunk full of stuff and get ready to send Ms. Bella off to school. Then I have a date with the laundry room. Uggg
Have a Great Day!

Comments

Popular Posts