Hard Choice.....


VS


Ok not really.... Mine has caramel and cool whip on top. And the gum taste just like it but only last a few minutes. I have been a freeze baby today. Long sleeve shirt and under a blanket all day. We have a heated mattress pad for our bed so i turned it on high a hour before and crawled in bed after Miss Bella went to school. I think i woke up 2 hours later. 

This time of year makes me want to bake and keep the oven on filling the freezer with yummy meals for the beautiful fall days. So I baked up a few squash last night, which is Kate's favorite. Made a super large batch of pumpkin pancakes for all of us for breakfast, then froze the rest for quick breakfast on the go later. Then ran to Bob's Produce Ranch to get some apples to make Sherri's famous Apple Pie.  I made two of them one to eat this week and froze the other one for when someone special comes to visit us. *Wink Wink*
I picked up a few freezer meals books at the library and i think im going to stock up on my veggies from the farmers market and make soups, side dishes and such for when we need a quick meal thru out the week.

Comments

Popular Posts