Yummy Homemade Ranch

I bought a bottle of the primal kitchen ranch and loved it. You see I am one of the crazy people that doesn't really enjoy standard ranch that is in everyones house. I bought this bottle of primal ranch was because it was dairy free for the most part. But the flavor was amazing and so light and refreshing. When the bottle ran out I of course searched Pinterest for a knock off version so I could make it. I ended up finding this one by paleoglutenfree.com and it was a total winner.  I made a half recipe just in case it was a flop, but I didn't need to do that!  Since I was making this on the fly before lunch I didn't have a fresh lemon for the zest and I didn't have fresh parsley and dill. But soon my herb garden will be big enough to get it from there.






Comments

Popular Posts