It's Time To Read

Can you tell my list making has been a little wild lately? It makes me feel more organized and that makes me really happy! I have to be honest picking up a book in the last few years has been very minimal. I have tons of excuses on why but who really wants to hear that!  There are days were i really want to read one of the books of my night stand but it never the right time unless I'm about ready to go to bed. I really want to be better about that when the little guy is down for his afternoon nap. I have a bunch of books in my amazon wish list that i need to order up.

I am excited to read Angie's Smith - Seamless book. I was hoping we would do this for bible study but her study is a dvd study and that doesn't work to well when you meet at a Panera 50% of the time.




This book came recommend by a friend and it's a book called Yell less, Love More: How the Orange Rhio mom stopped yelling at her kids and how you can too! By Sheila McCraith. I struggle with this and i want to stop that so my kids don't continue on this with there kids. No yelling house sounds peaceful and what family doesn't desire that?

I feel in love with this lady one day at the gym while walking on the treadmill watching a little DIY shows. Jen Hatmaker. She is a one of a kind lady who also is a author! Bonus!!!!! She has a book called For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a world of impossible standards. For anyone who has a costco membership its sold there too! It has been in my cart a few times and somehow i put it back to stay on budget!

I would like to read Parenting with Love and Logic. I have the early childhood (birth to 6 Year old) and that books is amazing. I need to read the next one because my 9 year is not 6 anymore and we are entering into new territory. 

I need to order this book in the next few days because this is the book we are going to be reading for our next session at bible study. I am excited because the author was and guest paster at our church one weekend and i enjoyed him so much. His book is called The End Of Me by Kyle Idelman.

And John Ortberg's book All the places to go....How will you know?

This does not even begin to scratch the surface of books i want but it is a good start. I tend to read books that help impact the way i think or books that i can use to better myself or family. If your time is limited your selective!!!!  Happy Reading..... Share what books you are loving in the comments.






Comments

Popular Posts