week 38

 Yep I am still pregnant!  I thought for sure i would have gone the last few days...... I think everyone member of the family has stopped me and told Henry to get out of my belly, NOW!  I took a hot bath, went for a long drive, bounced on my fitness ball, did squats, walked laps around my house, dancing with the kids, had long talks with the baby.... And still nothing.  Every time i wake up in the night to go to the bathroom, i think "is this the time where my water is going to break"?  And we all know the answer to that!  This week at the Doctors i have not dilated anymore, but the baby's head has dropped even lower in my pelvic. I was hoping i was dilated more but i guess not.

We had a new blanket of snow last night and i think God said "Angie you should go shovel the driveway, maybe that will help". Tee Hee...... Every time i stand up or walk or do anything physical i have contractions but when i stop they don't continue..... :(  That's not going to get me into labor.  But i do have a full day of running around to do. I have to go to the bank, grocery shop {which usually involves 2 stores}, clean the house, and shovel.

Well here is my 38 week picture, maybe it will be my last!


Comments

Popular Posts