Oh yeah, Good day!

Eeekkk. My worst fear is coming true!  Bella had a little cough this past weekend which turned into a nasty sounding cough yesterday and that some how turned into the flu this morning at 4 am. Come on!  I just want a healthy family before little Henry arrives, so we don't have to worry about getting him sick. I just pray it all goes away before then!

This morning is starting off awesome.... Bella waking up puking at 4 am, daddy having to leave super early to  which lead to kate waking up at 4 am with bad dreams, dad leaving earlier then normal due to snowy weather  and super tired mom left to tend to her little chics! I have a feeling today is going to be interesting!

Now off to drink as many coffees ask Henry will allow..... I think i might be getting a few extra kicks from him today with the caffeine i will be consuming!

Comments

Popular Posts