Date is Set

This morning i called my OB Dr. to talk about other options of inducing labor.  She said the next option would be breaking my water, and if that doesn't work potosin.  So she called the hospital about getting me in for today and they were all full.  Of course!  So then she booked me Monday morning at 7.  Hopefully i go into labor on my own this weekend, but at least i have a date set.  It's like a light at the end of the tunnel.....

I really didn't see having a induction date set, but nothing goes as planned when it comes to pregnancy.  I have a prenatal massage planned for tomorrow at 3. Maybe they can help my super tired muscles, and maybe that will send me into labor.

If Henry is born on Monday, he will have the same birth date as me.... Crazy!

I guess that is all, pray that he decides to come over the weekend instead.

Comments

Popular Posts