week 37

Oh man tick tock tick tock...... He will be arriving shortly! I am considered full term even though my due date is 3 weeks away!

 I am such a planner.... I planned out his nursery, picked out cute clothes for him, figured out what kind of cloth diapers I wanted, which type of baby gear is right for us, planned out my hospital bag, figured out what we are going to do with the girls when the time comes, how I want to have him, and yet I just started feeling like i'm not prepared enough now that it is so close.  I don't think there really is much left for me to do till he gets here. But since this isn't my first child I know that no matter how much you plan and prepare your never prepared!  We are so excited to meet him, we are just antsy at our house!  I find myself walking into his room, double checking everything i plan to bring and home I got it.  I polished my finger nails, and toenails this week, and if you been pregnant before you know what a chore that is!  I don't know what it is about having pretty nails before you labor, maybe its the fact that labor isn't clean or pretty. But it's the only thing you can control!

Now I should be focusing on how to induce my labor so I can have him soon!  With Kate i walked all day around the neighborhood, and mowed the grass. Since i cant see the grass, and the roads are super messy with all the snow we got. So maybe walk the gym track all day, or shovel the driveway..... I'll take suggestions. It seems like the more i do the more small contractions i get thru out the day.   Scott's brother and his girlfriend are leaving in a week to go back to North Dakota.  So they are hoping I have him before they leave.  I would sure love to give them that wish too!

I have been on my feet all day and there tired!  I ran around and got some groceries, and some last minute nursing items, and even made a couple freezer dinners.  I think my feet are going up for the rest of the night!

I think he has dropped more, my shirt isnt as long as it was a few weeks ago!

Maybe this will be my last pregnancy blog ;) Scott's hoping he comes on the 13th, cause then the would have the same number. Scott's birthday is the 13th of August.





Comments

Popular Posts