10 days to go!

with that being said.... I have decided to make peace with the fact I cant control when Henry arrives!  I have tried everything to go into labor and nothing has worked.... So today i am choosing to have a peaceful & relaxing day!  He is going to come when he comes and there is nothing I can do about it......I have had like 2 contractions all day so i dont see going into labor today.

After the girls went to school, i went for a trip to target to stroll thru all the aisle and enjoy shopping by myself.  I had to get a few pieces of make up that i was out of, and then i picked up a nail polish to make my nails look cute!  Went home and stretched out on my yoga ball, because my ribs and back are really bothering me, and then it was time to go get Kate from school.  We spent the afternoon lounging around the house, listening to music and doing nothing.  I think maybe tonight i might go walk at the YMCA, it seems to relieve some of the pressure in my body when i walk.

So that's my update!

Comments

Popular Posts