Crafting and pack'n

I have had a headache for 4 days and i think im losing my mind.  My family is way to noisy to have a head ache this long. But the show must go on. I'm packing up all my craftiness and heading to far far far away tomorrow! Or otherwise known as MORA.  There is yet another craft fair I signed myself up for. And my selling partner in crafts is going to join me, so it should be fun. I thought it would be fun to see if I can sell some of the pallet shelves i made for my dinning room. I found a few on craigslist that were in great shape, and had Scott cut them to size. Anna and I decided to make "doggie couture" accessories to our collection.
I made some of Rosie's favorite dog treats, and fabric flowers to add to the girl dog collars. And Anna is sewing ties, and bow ties for the studly dogs.  Who doesn't like spending money on there cute four legged friends?
Rosie wouldnt sit so I can take her picture with her flower on. Darn pups! Another day
 This was our dog lucy's collar, she would have looked so cute with her flower!

It has elastic on the back so it should fit any dog collar.

Since i'm going to Mora i figure i would escape my family a little early and go visit my Grandma &Grandma.  We always are in a rush when we go up north, which means short visits for every stop we make.  Maybe I can do a little prepping for the Christmas gathering at there place this year.

Comments

Popular Posts