We Tackled The Craft Fair!

So I got a call from my Grandma Bette asking me if I was selling at the craft fair back in Mora. And I told her I wasn't planning on it, but then she convinced me to sign up and sell. I'm so glad i have been on super sew mode the week before, because it only gave me 2 days to get ready.  I was more stressed about making my table and displays look nice.

I also convinced Anna to join me on this adventure. It's more fun when you have a partner in crime!  She made some tutu's to bring and sell. We were definitely newbies going into this. It turned out our table was to far over and the lady next to us came in and started yelling and having a fit that we were in her spot. After we gave each other the look {is she talking to us like that}  we figured out a plan B and moved our tables a bit. But we meet a super fun lady on the other side of us selling her jams and jellies. She had every kind and more. But we had each other laughing the whole time. It was her first time selling at the craft fair too! But she does sell at the local farmers market every week. It also turned out she was the person i saw on the Internet selling black Angus grass fed beef, and chickens. Small world. So we talked a lot about "hipster stuff". Eating fresh and cooking from farmer market foods, and stores unwilling to change for the good. It was fun!

While we were there Anna and I planned out what we would do next time we did the craft fair. So we are going to be super prepared and plan. You got to start from the bottom and work our way on up.

In the end I sold a ruffle bag, a girls purse, bunch of headbands, fun jars of slime,almost all my boo boo packs, and a good amount of burp cloths. I also was able to hand out a lot of my cards so they can check me out on my etsy.

I do have one regret! I didnt take any pictures of us girls selling our butts off! We had a super cute booth but no photo to show! Boooo

Time to go take some pictures of the items I made for the craft fair and put them on etsy now!
www.sewtoinspire.etsy.com

Comments

Popular Posts