Crafting Monster

I think i have created a crafting monster!

And I'm not talking about me.

Bella has decided to open her own store to sell her purses. Ahhhh Cute! But since she has decided that she has taken over my craft room.  I tried to convince her to go make her bedroom her design studio. Some how i wasn't convincing enough!  I might have some stiff competition now that my mini me is a crafting monster like her mama. But the question is can two of them live under one roof?



I have been so busy lately sewing stuff for the elementary craft fair, back in my home town.  I have made little kid purses, fun headbands, and hand bags. I sure hope it goes good. Cross your fingers.

Last night we had a blast dressing up for Halloween.  Scott and I seem to enjoy it as much as the kids.  Kate had her costume made by Anna, Scott's sister. She has made there costume every year. The girls look forward to it. Kate decided she wanted to be Abbie from Sesame Street. And she really got into that role. She made us call her Abbie for almost the whole week. And Bella found a costume at the thrift store that she insisted she had to have so Anna got lucky with only making one. Bella picked Sailor Moon, it's a anime thing! Scott bought a mask and went as mmmm. I forgot! I hope he doesn't read this!  LOL. It's a movie I have never watched...... And I went as FLO from progressive. That was a lot fun, I got many compliments on how close I looked. And when i was passing out candy the kids were asking me questions about insurance. It fun being silly for one night.





Well back to sewing and don't forget to see what's new at my etsy store.  Sew To Inspire

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts