Blurp

My body is so messed up on what time it is, since we changed the clocks it gets so dark really early now. Which makes me want to go to bed at like 6:30, but i hold back to at least 8:30. No joke.... Either im getting old or i really love my heated mattress pad. I'm a freeze baby and i'm ok with that.

I have been busy planning my thanksgiving day feast. This year its at my house and im going non traditional. Well in the form of what meat we are eating. We are going to have marinated pork tenderloin, sweet potatoes, green beans, homemade stuffing,and you cant forget yummy cranberries, and fresh baked rolls. Maybe a pie or 3, and wine. Sound delish? I think so!

I also started thinking about what gifts we are going to do this Christmas holiday. We haven't really gone crazy on the whole gift thing. The kids don't need all those toys, they forget about most of them with in 30 min after opening them.  I had a email from a friend of ours that teaches at the YMCA, she is coming over to do some Christmas shopping at my "store". Im excited to see what she picks. I made 3 more bags yesterday but i need to go pick up a little more fabric to finish off the handles of each of these bags. It would be great to sell a bunch of my stuff so i can go buy some new fabrics and make some more things.

Well im off to cuddle under the blanket with the great kate and watch a movie.

Comments

Popular Posts