Catch Up Day!

Some days you just have to stop what your doing and tend to all those little piles you got going on in your house. I have this pile for filling out paperwork, this pile to mail, this pile to wash, this pile to put away, this pile to donate, this pile to file, and the leaf pile to rake. I know I'm not the only one that has that issue!  It makes you feel over whelmed and anxious having all those "to do" stuff. I like my stuff organized and when I don't have that I'm so off balanced.

I needed to take pictures of some of the stuff i have been working on and for some reason i finish all my projects when the sun has set and the lighting is poor. I am realizing i don't enjoy taking pictures of my sewing projects. It a challenge to make it look good enough for some person on the Internet to fall in love with it.

Today I also ordered my business cards for my etsy store. They had a special this week on there premium cards and I so scored they were way better then the free ones, and I got free shipping. Thanks Kier for the recommendation on vistaprints!  I cant wait to get them and see what they look like in person.

I feel like I have adult ADHD lately. I cant shut off my brain from thinking about what project i should do next or what i should change on the stuff i have already made. And i find myself doing two different sewing projects at the same time. I think i have gone craft crazy!  But I do have to say i feel like I'm totally filling my bucket with this new adventure. I'm not as stressed about my future and I'm just going with the flow. It's a great feeling.

Here are a few of the things i just finished!


 Two sided burp cloths! I think there so cute. And what mom doesn't like cute baby gear?

 Kids Headband. Which also matches a kids purse I made!
 A fun little girl purses so they can be just like mom!

Comments

Popular Posts