Bella Talk

So we were leaving the gym and heading home and of course the girls were arguing about something. Bella tells Kate i don't like you talking to me your not my sister anymore. Then all of a sudden the 50 questions start.
Bella- i was in your belly
Mom- yep
Bella- And it hurt so you went to the Dr.
Mom- yeah something like that!
Bella- How did you get to the Dr.?
Mom- Dad drove me
Bella- How did you get your seat belt on?
Mom- well i was able to do it myself
Bella- Did you hear me crying in your belly?
Mom- No but you sure kicked me a lot from inside
Bella- I was crying so loud so you can hear me
Mom- oh
Bella- I was pinching Kate in your belly
Mom- no i don't think you did
Bella- First Kate was born then first i was born
Mom- Mmm i need to work on your first and second order, your very confused


Little girls are so precious! You just never know what is going to come out of there mouths

Comments

Popular Posts