Don't Fall For It!!!!!!

I love Pinterest, everyone knows it! But Pinterest is not fail proof~ Yes you heard right!!!!
I had a major Pinterest fail last night, i wanted to do a hair mask to add much needed moisture to my hair so i searched and found a idea to try. I usually do coconut oil in dry hair for a hour or so then shampoo it out. But I was thinking i need to do more then that this time, so I thought i would mash a banana up with it because it said it will fix damaged hair and soften it.  Score who wouldn't want that????

So i softened my coconut oil and mashed one banana vs the two they suggested and applied it to my dry hair and wrapped it for a hour and then took a shower to wash it out. Well after 45 min. later, 5 lb of hair less because i had to use a fine tooth comb to remove banana chunks from my hair. It was finally out. Scott had to google how to remove banana from your hair and he came back saying the reviews say don't do it! Well duh i am realizing that now how can i fix it?  They suggested drying it and brushing out the banana. Well i was not going to do that.... Well i learned my lesson don't jump on the diy beauty products with out reading reviews.    My hair is soft but i don't think it's credit to the banana I'm thinking it because i used almost a bottle of conditioner so i could get my fine tooth comb through my banana hair!

Im laughing now but it was not enjoyable and my scalp still hurts from running a small comb through my length of hair. I think ill stick to my coconut oil treatments and go get a hair cut to fix my dry hair.

Comments

Popular Posts