What does a girl do on a snowy day?

What do you do when the weather is crappy out?  You browse the web in your pj's and lounge around the house.......I do plan on leaving the house today, the plan is to hit the gym before swimming lessons begin. But in till then pj's all the way!  Sundays are the best lazy days and some times the most productive.  I did managed to run a load of dishes in the dishwasher, pick up the house, and play 3 rounds of angry birds with Kate.  But when the weather is snowy out I find myself in snack mode, so in order to fix that issue..... I painted my nails!  Smart..... I know!

I am searching the web, comparing prices on the last items we need to purchase for Henry.  Scott must have been doing the same last night, I found a etsy page left open on the computer this morning.  He picked out Henry's going home onesie!  I love that he looks on etsy too!

Too Cute! Now I just need to order it.... I'm going to guess he wishes he had a shirt to match too!

I love that when we go into a store that has baby stuff he is right there shopping for him. I would have to say 90% of the clothes we bought for him Scott picked it out.  I think the most proudest thing he purchased was a bomber jacket, too bad he has to wait a year to see him wear it!

Well i think a cup of chia tea is calling my name   

Comments

Popular Posts