Hello World!

I am off bed rest!  Best news ever...... I had a dr. appt this morning, which had me waiting a hour for my dr. to show up! She was in surgery delivering a baby before my appointment. That's the default of being the first patient of the day. She also predicted that i will go early..... I sure hope she is right. She thinks he is down in my pelvic bone ready, because she could feel his head.  That explains why my pelvic bone feels like it's separating.  I feel like i'm waddling big time....  She also had a hard time getting his heart rate this time because he was a moving and shaking. I think he didn't enjoy her freezing hands touching my belly! She didn't re check me to see if i'm dilated more, she will do that next week.  Because i'm 2 days shy of my 36 week mark, and she cant do my group B strep test early....   Cant wait to see what progress ive made next week!  

I'm thinking this news calls for the Mr. to take me out shopping tonight!  I need to finish up my hospital bag before he arrives.

Comments

Popular Posts