week 33

50 days to go {or less :) }....... Yippie!  I do be the waddle is in full force this week.  I stretched my leg in my sleep couple days ago and got a charlie horse, talk about painful.  Which lead to me pulling a muscle in my leg!  JOYOUS......
I do have to say it seems like every pregnancy i have gone thru my bathroom is the farthest from my bedroom.  This chic is up to tinkle every couple hours lately and going down the stairs and down the hall to the bathroom has become a workout for me. Maybe i should get one of those pimped out chairs that brings me up and down the stairs! Or maybe I might just move into Henry's room since it's right next door to the bathroom!

Oh my belly button is sticking out a little.  You can see it thru my shirts some days!

Haven't done anything to his room this week, I think for the most part it's finished and ready to go.  And in a couple weeks when our tax return comes i can finished my list of all those big expensive items i have on my list.  I think once we get the infant carrier and stroller it will really feel like it's time.  The girls are already planning out where there new seat is going to be in the van because Henry is taking Bella's seat.  Cuteness!

Oh, and Bella has her whole class buzzing about the arrival of Henry.  Her teacher said they all know his name,  when he is coming, and they all want to meet him.  She said i can bring him in to show the class if i want to.  Yesterday Bella came home with a stack of cards, Bella had her class make cards to Henry and me in art class.  How cute, and for sure they are going in the baby book! I think she may be excited for her new brother!  She also has been planning a coming home party for when we come home from the hospital.  What little kid does that?  She wants streamers, elmo cake, and the list goes on...... I think i have a party planner living in my house.


Kate on the other hand, i'm getting a little nervous about her!  She has been throwing more and more fits lately.  I don't know if it's related to the baby coming or the fact that scott's schedule as been all over the map and our schedule changes when he is home.  But Scott starts a new job on Monday which should help.  He got hired at a union plumbing shop!  {do you hear the angels rejoicing?}  Something we have been praying about for 5 years!  So cross your fingers it's a smooth transition back to work, and that he feels at home there.

Well that's it for what has changed this week!

Comments

Popular Posts