week 35

Yeah 36 more days to due date if I make it that far!  I'm still on bed rest, i go in to see the Dr  Tuesday for my check up and to re evaluate the bed rest plan. I have a feeling they will make me stay like this till 37 weeks when baby is considered full term.  But i'm hoping for sooner. I have my handy dandy notebook and i am making my list of what i need to finish before the delivery of this little man happens.

You would think laying in a bed all day would be fun or relaxing, but it's not! You still have kids and they still have wants and there is not much you can do from your bed till help them.  Like today for example. Kate was in her room playing- so she told me!  And when Bella gets home from school today she came running out to me, to tell me what Kate did to her room! First she said, "did you see what Kate did to her room?" and of course my response was "how could I?" Duh! and then she proceeds to say she took the whole box of band aids and open them to decorate her entire room.  I still have no clue what it looks like, im just going to imagine the worse! I just got to think positive at least she didn't fall down the stairs, or cut herself with a big knife! :)

I don't think Henry isnt as high this week in my belly, I am able to breathe a smidge more then normal! Yeah.... And im still waiting for swollen feet or puffiness in my face and it hasn't happened. But there is still time! Or maybe i'll be lucky and miss it all together! Wont that be nice? Since being on bed rest I have been taking a bath each nite. You get so sore laying all day that a bath is a good temporary fix for it. And while in the bath last night i saw a faint brown line going down my belly.... I have never had this with any of my pregnancies before! I had to look it up to see what they called it....linea nigra...apparently caused from hormones! Im just glad its so faint that i can just barely see it.

I did order Henry's going home onesie this week. The one we planned on ordering, turned out it didn't come in a 0-3 month size~ bummer. We we had to find a new one!
We have a lot of scooter love here at the Haggenmiller house! Cant wait to see it when it arrives.


Tuesday night was the first night I have slept in my own bed in a week... My pelvic bone has been feeling better so I thought I would try it.  I still had to get up twice to go to the bathroom but it wasn't the worst!  But I have to say i had a better night sleep then I have lately. I mean hide a bed's are not made for comfort there made for convince!

Well here i am! Dont worry I wasn't up more then a few minutes for the taking of this photo!


Comments

Popular Posts