week 36

We are in the home stretch!  Yippie..... Now that I am off bed rest, i have been gathering my items for my hospital bag!  It's so hard to pack it, because a women with crazy hormones never knows what she may or may not like at the time. I tend to be a over packer but im trying not too be this time. We only live a hop and skip from the hospital so if i really need something it wouldn't be much work to have someone grab it.

Tuesday night we ran out to target to get some off the stuff off my list. Such as~ travel bottles so i can put shampoo & conditioner in them to bring with, snacks to have on hand, gum & hard candies, video camera tapes {yes my video camera takes them, it's only 7 years old}, hair binders, witch hazel and that stuff.  I still need to get some pajama bottoms, so im not stuck wearing the hospital gown!

Next goal for the week is to make a few freezer meals so we don't have to live on fast food when we are to tired to cook something.  Which means i should really go thru my freezer and clean out the stuff that is probably freezer burned or what not, and restock the basics.

We also need to put Henry's car seat in the van!  Haven't done that for some time, i sure hope it's done right! ;)

I think we should have a little fun and try to predict when Henry is going to make his GRAND arrival! Guess what day he will arrive and weight!

*let me give you some facts so that helps you in your prediction...
       *im due on the 28th of March, but i went a week early with Bella, and week and half early with Kate
       *im already dilated to 1 {as of week ago} and 10 is the number to reach!
       * Henry has been measuring about 2 weeks ahead
       * Bella weighed 8lb 7oz when born, Kate weighted 7lb 9oz

With that being said......

I think the winner gets to change a diaper!  Ahhh just kidding.... Maybe you get to hold Henry  and when he cries i'll take him back! :)That sounds win win........ So comment below on your guess



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts