Take a break you deserve it!

Christmas is just a few days away! Time goes by fast! Well maybe just for the adults.... I know my girls are waiting for Santa to stop by soon!  Yesterday afternoon for about 3 hours we got the every so slight flurries. So i guess we got our white Christmas.  Ha ha ha not so much.  Kate did managed to make a few snow angels in the driveway.  She said they were all dancing.  She is wild like that!

I am in a total funk today.  I think im just tired... I do believe its time for a new mattress, i hate when you wake up sore and even more tired then when you went to bed.  I'll add that to my list of wants!  Everyone has a mental list in there head for when they win the lottery or tax returns.  After I finished a few cups of coffee, i thought i better tackle all that laundry, and then that lead to putting it away {which is my most dreaded chore} and then that lead to me dusting and vacuuming my bedroom, and then that lead to washing my sheets, and then i started cleaning out the bottom of my closet {i could barely close my doors}, then i had to put my sheet back on the bed, and then I almost collapsed in my bed.  But when you have a loose 3 year old in the house, that doesn't work out to good. They can seek and destroy a house in 2 min. flat!

I have taken a break from sewing the last few days.  And cleaned up my super duper messy craft room.  It's amazing the damage you can do when your in the zone working away!  I think after the new year i plan to go stock up on my fabrics again to make some new fresh bags for sale.  Maybe my new years resolution should be learning to put in a zipper in.

Oh and Scott has a 2nd interview on Tuesday at the bio diesel plant in Isanti.  He is so excited for the possibility.  I sure hope he gets hired, he is really passionate about that! It's more fun going to work doing something you love and believe in.  I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to convert house over to using bio diesel to heat.  So keep him in your prayers that it all works out.  I would love for him to have work that doesnt have a time line for when he will be laid off.

I hope you all don't stress yourself out these last few days before Christmas. And don't forget that Jesus Christ came to earth and died on the cross to rescue you.

Take a break and enjoy a funny rednecky video that the band did before church a few Sundays ago.  It makes me giggle every time i watch it! 




Comments

  1. Jesus is the reason for the season and it is good to remember all He has done for us.
    Dad and I really liked the video, especially the second song. the Soggy Bottom Boys are one of our favorites.
    relax and enjoy the chaotic Christmas season. We still look back at those days when all of you were young with much joy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts