Setting a new goal!

The year is almost come to a end which means a new set of goals. And I can honestly say I'm not that good at sticking to my goals. But i do put in a good effort!  Since i don't have my gym membership anymore because we couldn't afford it, I have gained about 8lbs.  BOOOoooo. I worked so hard to get it off, I'm not going to own these extra pounds I have sitting around my mid section.  Scott made a craigslist gym in our living room after we quit the gym, so I am going to make do with what I have. He bought a cheap treadmill, free elliptical { which he just broke yesterday}, recumbent bike,stair stepper, and stationary bike. Plus we have zumba and biggest loser on the wii!
 And I figure its best to have a partner in fat fighting crime to help you stick to your goals. So I challenge my sister in law Anna to join me!  I issued her a text challenge and then the next day she issued me a challenge. How fun is that? I'm a competitive women so i think this will be fun!  Since we are just starting we are keeping the challenge simple and do able but i'm guessing with in the month we are going to be having some fierce challenges being given!  I might be channeling my Jillian Michael soon!  Plus i plan to stick to my a food journal. I seem to do way better when i log that stuff.  I love www.myfitnesspal.com.
Do you have a set of goals are going to be making for the up coming year?

Comments

  1. My goal is to loose the 10 pounds I've gained back since My daughters wedding. I can do this! I need to be real with what I love working out...but I love eating my carbs! Dang ol' carbs will get ya every time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts