I love Etsy Christmas Shoppers

I think i will be running to the post office almost everyday this week.  I have lots of homemade gifts to send all around the US.  How fun is that!  To be honest when i first started selling i was a little sad, you sew your heart out and you hope your stuff will be sold asap. But when your competing with a site that has a million and one of the same stuff it makes it more challenging.  So then you try to be more strategic on what is hot and make a little different.  But i really enjoy making custom orders to fit a person  needs and likes.  And i had a little goal for myself this Christmas, and that i wanted to make handmade gifts for family and friends.  Making stuff for them that they enjoy or could use. Lord knows I have enough fabric! The funny part was I do more orders from people who know people that have my creations.

Overall I feel so blessed to be able to do this.  I'm so glad that I no longer work at the cleaning shop and i'm able to stay home with my family and do the stuff i love still. Who knows maybe someday it will pay the bills. LOL.

Dont forget to check out Sew To Inspire to see what I have added today, and i still have a couple more things to list.

Comments

Popular Posts