Tornado Season

Spring always brings lots of crazy weather. And since we live in a place with no basement it makes my sweet little hubby crazy nervous.  He came home last night and ran into the bathroom where i was taking a shower and said "what are you doing?" Duh..... The sirens are going off!  Oh!  And proceed to finish what i started.  And look I'm still here today!

Lately it has been a tornado around the Haggenmiller House.  With my little sister Jenni getting engaged, and a week later going to pick out her dress along with all the bridesmaids.  Weddings make you exhausted just thinking about it. Even more when they are with in a 7 week dead line.  And also my parents came up to MN for the week to help plan the wedding.

Also we have a big milestone here at our house also. My little Bella is turning 5 on Thursday and let me tell she is so excited. To her it means she is going to be a kindergartner and nothing else matters.  We have a big birthday celebration happening this Saturday. I just hope the weather is nice. Spring birthdays are a lot of work because your trying to clean up after a long hibernation season in MN.

So there is my tornado alert in my house.  I hope for clear skies for the rest of the week.

Comments

Popular Posts