Graduation from PT

Yeah today i went in to Physician Neck and Back for my therapy session on my back and a check up with the Doc. And she said i have reached all my goals plus did a little extra. My goal was to be able to push 97 pounds with my back and i did 99 pounds with 20 reps. Yep pretty awesome. So today was my graduation from therapy and a gift of a shirt with there name on it. Sweet! But they didn't have any small shirts, so i guess its going to be lounge wear clothes. He he oh well you get what you get! Now i have two days a week that i don't have to run after work to make my appointment in time.

Next step~ my roman chair should be coming soon so i can continue to maintain my back.  But the real question is where am i going to be putting this piece of equipment? That's why we joined a gym so we didn't have to put bulky gym stuff in the house. I guess i will have to go with my motto. Cross that bridge when i get there?

I do have to say I'm going to miss the physical therapist. They were so nice and i saw them twice a week and for some reason i always had the same two ladies. We really got to know each other in the 22 weeks that i went there. In the discharge papers i filled out you have to comment on the experience. It was so nice having so much stuff to write about how much i loved that place and there staff.

Comments

Popular Posts