Remove my sign

I swear i have a sign stuck to my back today that "say please yell at me".

That's the kind of day I'm having!

My long mile and half drive into work i managed to spill my coffee on my pants.

A home owner totally went off on my about washing the counter, and his grandmothers 1925 year book got stuck to his granite counters. I'm sorry maybe you should have put it in a safer spot. Oh and he had the nerve to demand that i clean up the mess on the counter after he unstuck it.

Then took Rosie out for a bike ride after work before it storms. And another biker on the bike path thought it was his right to tell me what he didn't like about me taking my dog out on bike ride. And he also said he doesn't want to see me do that again. Oh yeah, I'll get right on that! Don't worry i didn't stop to listen, so he shouted louder as i pedaled on.

I hope that the lovely winds we are having here in MN blew my sign off my back and i will be able to have a nice night at home.

Comments

Popular Posts