Record Console update

So here is the update on our record/radio console. Everyday i look at it I'm so glad we grabbed it from the side of the road.  It turned out to be a $12.00 project.  Which is Awesome!  We picked up a nice creamy white and i already had left over wall color to use as accent. Stopped by Hancock fabric and got nice material 50% off to use to cover the outdated material on the speakers.  And I over bought by a 1/2 yard so now i have material to make a couple pillow some day.  Well enough talking about it......... Here she is.




Ok you don't have to tell me i have the oldest TV on earth! I know and i don't care. We are starting to talk about maybe some day upgrading. I guess TV isn't that important to us. And yes that is a Nintendo under the console. Ha ha once and a great while it gets turned on.

Then I found a cute vinyl decal at Crafts Direct to put on the front of it!  

Comments

  1. Angie - that looks absolutely fabulous!!! You are such a creative lady!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts