cha ching

So i was in need of a few groceries today, and with sticking to my budget i did lots of planning before heading out to the store. Store flyer, printable coupons, and handy dandy list in hand. Oh and a Kate. Everything on my list minus 3 items all had a coupon attached to it. I did buy a few items that were not on my list but where in store specials. And let me tell ya the savings on this trip was rockin'.
 Check out this number.
I think i could've done a happy dance right there in the aisle.  It's almost a dollar off ever item i bought. Since i have started the coupon clippin way i have noticed the amount of people in the store shopping and carrying coupons around with them. I do have a rule when i go to the store i have to have at least 20.00 with of coupons in my hand. Then i search for sale prices while I'm there.  Also another trick i will give ya. Read each stores policy because you can use manufacture coupons along with store coupons on the same item. And usually it comes close to free. Sweet. Now dont say i dont give you anything. LOL. Sorry my happy attitude is getting edgy. Now off to do important things, such as makin and enjoying cupcakes with the family.

Comments

Popular Posts