In need of a hobby. STAT

Lately i feel like I'm in a need for a creative activity. I'm discovering that i need me time. Something to fill me back up with the normal wear and tear of everyday adventures.  I love my family but that means putting me first so i can be a better person when I'm with them.
So i looked thru our community flyer to see what classes are going to be happen' but nothing. I would really love to do a ceramic class. I enjoyed it so much in school. Or a photography class to better understand my cannon rebel. {and a photo elements class to help me understand all the it has to offer}
Here are a couple super cute things i would love to do if i joined a ceramic class. Thanks etsy you are a great website for inspiration.


Now i have a question totally off topic. But I'm training Rosie to walk on the leash and she has some how really got the hang of it the last few days. Staying right next to me with loose tension in the leash but as soon as we turn left or right which could lead home she knows it and drags pulls us all the way home. yeah for being smart knowing where home leads to, but i don't enjoy the 15mph hour jot home. Any suggestions would be great.

Comments

Popular Posts