Give Back

Last night i had the most amazing time. My small group and I did a little volunteer time at Feed my starving Children. A place where you volunteer your time to make food bags for kids in countries that don't get a meal a day. With 109 volunteers, in a hour and half we feed 53 kids for attire year. Isn't that amazing. They need .23 cents a day to feed a kid. Makes you appreciate at what you have. So many kids know what it is like to have there belly's so hungry and the sad part is so many Americans never really let themselves get to be hungry before having more food. It makes you think before you head off to the fridge.  I am so going back to pack more food, maybe i can make a date night with the hubby. They have a restriction on the age, my girls are not quit old enough.  Oh yeah and there market place rocks. All of the stuff in there is made from people in other countries and the money goes to feed them. Each item tell you how many meals they will get when you purchase that item. I just might have to do a little shopping for birthdays and such there. Let me know if you would like to go volunteer with me.

Also another big event is taking place at this very moment. Our invisible Fence is being installed in this fabulous weather. I'm hoping the weather changes soon, because tomorrow the dog trainer is coming out to work with us and Rosie. I don't really want to train in this crazy rain snow mix.  I feel really bad for the man installing it he is having to push this tiller like machine in the slippery snow.

Today i am taking a sick day! I woke in the middle of the night being very dizzy and the room spinning. It happens a lot but it usually goes away once i start getting up and ready. But not today. I guess i need a break from my already exhausting week.

Comments

Popular Posts