Make Your Own

I have done much research on making your own products. And I'm tired of having to buy products to clean my house, or expensive personal care products. I have began to tip toe into this and feeling the need to do a few more changes around this house.

I love to clean my stove with a spray bottle of vinegar and water. It works great for cutting the grease.  I also make my own deep conditioner using coconut oil and couple table spoons of honey. After washing your hair apply and cover up with a plastic cap and wrap a warm towel around your head. Read a few chapters in your book and rinse out.  Perfect-o nice smooth hair. Also cleaning the microwave seems to be a chore and I cant get the caked on food off. I place a big bowl of water and steam it out for 5 to 6 minutes.  Then it's a simple wipe down after.

I would like to make my own laundry soup. I found out how easy it is i am so in. 3 simple ingredients.  Borax super washing soda and bar of soup grated and mixed together. That will save you major $$$$. And I am all about that.

Does anyone else have any tricks or homemade  potions they use?  Let me know.

Comments

  1. what kind of laundry soup are you making, chicken or beef? It takes real multitasking to make a soup that cleans clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee spell check missed that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts