Oppps.. Geek Side Showing

Oh yeah my geek side is showing. Our Vacuum decided to clean our house for the last time about a week ago. Yeah another vacuum that didn't make a year at my house. So we been using the shop vac on the rug. So much yard comes in during the spring. Also just may because i use it at least twice a week. Sorry we have hardwood floors and i don't like walking on crumbs and such.  So after much thought i looked around to see what is the best vacuum for our house. And since i work with Oreck everyday i was sold on them. There expensive but they have a warranty which made me so happy. And they also bought my old crappy vacuum on top of it.  So yep I'm super excited to welcome my new vacuum into my family. I hope you can handle the task i ask. He he he.....

Who ever thought you can use this kind of a vacuum on hard wood floors?  No more canister vacuums for me. And with a 10 year warranty it's a lifer here at the Haggenmiller house. I feel like i should name it! We name everything else in this house. Maybe if i give it a name Scott just might use it.

Comments

Popular Posts