Bag Lunches

I have to eat a bag lunch everyday for work. I don't have the luxury of a microwave so you have to be creative otherwise you will go crazy from turkey sandwiches everyday. So i have tried roast beef with Dijon mustard and a slice of apple on whole wheat that was tasty and it gave it a great crunch. Or i eat chicken salad with craisins in it! Nut butter sandwiches with honey. Or i switch out the bread to a sour dough, wraps, or fold it bread. I like eating a salad but its hard to eat and drive. But i love chicken, strawberries with sliced almonds topped with panera 's raspberry vinaigrette dressing. But i have serious addiction to the fold it bread rosemary olive oil. Its so delious and it has 6g of fiber in each piece. If you haven't tried it i so recommend it! I can only get it at super target for some reason, other grocery stores carry the 5 grain flax but i thought it was dry. You can even grill to make a panini! If anyone has suggestion for a cold lunch let me know i will try just about anything, I ain't scared

Comments

  1. You like chickpeas, right? I posted a recipe for a chickpea sandwich spread on my blog the other day, very tasty! That would be delicious in the fold it or very easy to eat stuffed in a pita!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts