Week 27

I'm so excited to be getting close to the 30 week mark!  It makes me feel like we are in the final stretch.... And no i'm not talking about my stretch mark on my growing belly!  Seriously these kids have made road maps on my body.  It's a good thing I love them so much! I might have to invest in some good stretch mark cream afterwards in hope to minimize them.  I'm going in on Wed. to do my 28 week appt. along with my glucose test, which i hate.  I'm not a fan of that super sugar beverage that they make you suck down, then draw your blood.   Hoping it comes back neg. for diabetes.  I haven't had a problem with that in any of my pregnancy so far and I want to keep it that way.  I have definitely started that I cant get comfy mode, especially in the sleep department.  I find myself up so many times a night, then I struggle to fall back to sleep again.  And the last few days every time i bend over i hear a squishy water noise, which I think i had in past pregnancies.  It's on my list of questions for the Dr. this visit.  I'm going to go tour the hospital that we are delivering him in, even though it's the same place we had Kate.  But things change in 4 1/2 years!  I'm even thinking about using a Doula this time around..... If you have every used one let me know your thoughts on that.

We officially named this little man.........Henry James

Seriously naming a girl is a breeze, I don't know why naming a boy is so hard.  Maybe because with girls it doesn't matter if there cute, but with boys you want them to be strong and yet simple.  My thing was picking a name that is not on the top popular list.  We thought we did that with Bella and she has so many friends named Isabella.  We both liked Henry, and I really loved Weston.  But Scott did not love Weston at all, and i don't want to pick it and have him hate his sons name for the rest of his life.  Plus he said if I name him that he will just call him Jim Weston instead. I don't think so! We were planning on using Alan or Scott for a middle  name and Some reason I wasn't fond of either or them with Henry.  James makes the name a nice strong name, plus it rolls of the tongue. Scott's tickled pink i'm sure because i didn't like James as first name, and now he has it for his middle name.

Baby is the size of head of cauliflower

I think I have reached my quota of people telling me that I look like I'm going to have this baby any day now.  Come on people don't tell a pregnant women that, especially since i have 3 months left! I'm going to guess those people haven't been pregnant. Here is another weird thing someone said to me.... I was sitting waiting and this lady across from me said "when are you due, and the person next to her said why would you ask her that, you don't know if she is or isn't pregnant!"  Seriously Mmmmm that makes a girl feel good too! I think there should be more etiquette taught for what to say and not say to or around pregnant women. You never know what a women with crazy hormone levels will do to you!  :)

Well her I am!



Comments

  1. thanks for the post. I look foward to these every week. makes me not feel so far away.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts