Week 24

Hello.  It's week 24, and he has grown to a size of a cantaloupe! Crazy....
I went in to my appt. on wed. thinking i was getting my glucose test and they wouldn't do it because I was 23 weeks and 6 days. You have to be 24, so i will do it in 4 weeks! But my Dr. referred me to go to a neurologist because of the terrible headaches and migraines i have been getting daily.  So hopefully they can fix that problem.  I cant even go into a store for more then 30 min. before i walk out with a nasty headache or sinus issues.  I'm hoping that it's just a prego issue and it will go away!

Well i finished the crib bumpers today, and I love them!  Next is to buy some crib sheets, and make a crib skirt.  Scott finished the two planes he was working on and hung them above his crib.  It's pretty cute!  When you walk down the hall his room is at the end of the hall, so you see the planes flying above the crib.  I also made a paper plane and cloud mobile above the changing area.  I searched high and low for a die cut of a plane and it turns out my hubby can draw the one i was thinking!  I need to move it to the left so it's not in our face during diaper changes.



I'm thinking gray sheets, and turquoise skirt.





It's coming along!




Comments

Popular Posts