Hello.

Today is a simple lazy day.... Not to much happening here!  Hooray  that doesn't always happen.....  The weather is cloudy which makes you sleepy and not move as fast.  The last few days I have enjoyed putting together puzzles with Bella.  Grandma Haggenmiller gave her a box with like 7 puzzles, different sizes from Sams club on Sunday.  I'm not a big puzzle girl usually but i am enjoying it now.  Maybe because my body cant keep up with my busy active mind it's nice to just sit and relax.

Oh and we are making some progress on naming this boy!  Scott likes the name Henry off my list so it's between Weston and Henry now.  Both are good.... Scott still doesn't like Weston... But at least James is out of the discuss, YEAH ....Anyone want to weigh in on there thoughts?

I cant believe how fast Christmas came up this year!  I am ready for the Christmas decor to be coming down already!  I want my house back to normal again, the tree is in my way!  LOL  Bella was so cute the other day she came up to me with a drawing of a cookie she drew that she wants to make on Christmas.  Cute? For sure..... I didn't do any cookie baking this year so far, but I did make my Great Grandma Caley's Caramel Rolls. So maybe Christmas eve we will have to make some yummy treats to eat and leave out for santa.

Well i should be off to do something pro active!

Comments

Popular Posts