Week 26

The little man is the size of a head of lettuce... I'm so close to being in my third trimester!  Yeah!  The trouble sleeping at night has begun.... Rolling to side to side is a workout!  It's just preparing me for the sleepless nights ahead.  I'm usually a girl who needs at least 8 hours otherwise cranky Angie comes out of me! But some how when it comes down to taking care of your little one the sleep isn't the biggest priority.  Luckily this last week and half i haven't had any of those major headaches that i have been having.  But i also have been staying out of stores because they seem to be the biggest contributor. This little man sure has become active lately.  I can feel him kick me down in the pelvic area and at the same time he is punching my ribs.  He is just like the girls and every time the music plays he is dancing around. Worship time at church is becoming painful because he dancing like a crazy man.  Maybe it's pay back for all the dancing i do at zumba class!

I'm so excited for Christmas break with the girls.  I don't have to fly around in the morning delivering kids to there schools. We can relax and hang out!  And tomorrow I get to go to school to help Bella make gingerbread houses.  I'm the worst gingerbread maker but i can have fun trying at least!  She is so excited for me to come to her class and help and see what she does.  Cute!  This morning she gave me a letter to give to Santa.  So of course when she went to school i opened it up and read it.  It said....Dear Santa am I on the good list please tell me send me a message and i believe in you I had to say to you and my name is Bella.  With a cute picture of a Santa in his red clothes.  It took me a little bit to figure out what all the words were... I think i will type up a letter and throw it in the mail box after the mail is delivered. She is very concerned if she is on the good list.

Oh and we got a special deliver from Grandma Haggenmiller. She crocheted a blanket for the little man and one for me.  There the colors of the nursery and they match perfect.  She also got him a cute elephant! Which Kate has already claimed!  And I forgot to take a picture of the blanket that Auntie Anna made too! One side is gray and white chevron and the other side is yellow with a big H on it! This little guy is spoiled with love!





Comments

Popular Posts