Organized!

Yesterday we spent the afternoon doing some organizing.  Since my spare room is going to be a nursery in a few months i have to find new homes for everything inside inside there.  Which means all my craft supplies and sewing goods are getting relocated!  Luckily i had everything is organized in totes already it just meant putting up shelving somewhere.  I decided to take down the two cabinets that were above my washer and dryer and put up 3 4ft wire shelves.  And surprise it fit everything! So the top row is all my scrapbooking supplies. Photos, cutting tools, stickers, paper, emblishments.  Middle row is fabric, sewing machine, iron.  Bottom row is my threads and sewing notions, hair cutting and coloring totes and laundry supplies.  Im sure things will get moved around in the next few weeks but for now it works.
 The 3 drawer tote between the machines is going to replaced with a utility sink sometime.  It's next on our list!


 2nd row in the big tote is my fabric!  I did some cleansing of all my fabric..... It's hard to do that.....
                                                    The front of the cabinets are chalk board painted!
  It would be fun to paint the utility room a fun bright color, since doing laundry isn't that much fun it would be nice to be in a bright cheery room!

I have turned my area outside my laundry room into the kids play area.  We have been storing a lot of there toys in the spare room and so that needed a new home as well.  So i have been slowing organizing my wall of built ins {outside the laundry room} so it more kid friendly.  After taking out the 2 cabinets from the laundry room i think i might hang them low on the wall in the play area now.  Organized toys out of sight makes me happy! Sorry no pic. of that yet its still under construction.

I will be able to some time soon have a cleaned out nursery so i can do some diy in there.

Comments

Popular Posts