A Onion?

Yeah it's week 17, and the baby is a size of a onion!
Sorry pictures are not that good because of the cloudy rainy day we are having today, So it looks like a have a double belly! Looking back every Thursday must be lazy hair day... I promise i do my hair on the other days of the week!


14 days till gender reveal! Can you tell im excited? It's been a busy last week here at our household. I have been researching baby stroller/car seat combo's. I love researching to find out what i think will be the best fit for our needs. Thank you youtube for all the great reviews! Plus going to the store and actually trying them out, is fun too! Kate was a good model for us because the one i like goes up to 50 lbs. and kate is 40 lbs. and it pushes easy still.  I have my stroller picked out i just need to convince the Mr.on  the price, that it is worth the quality of the item!

I also received a box of cloth diapers my my mom made me yesterday.  I love fluff mail!  She is making cloth diapers for me and maybe to sell.  That kind of sewing is so not my specialty! I like to sew things without pattern, and that for sure requires a pattern. She made me one newborn pocket diaper and 2 med. pocket diapers.


This is the newborn diaper. Awwww!

And these are my cloth wipes i sewn a few weeks earlier. Arent they cute? I will be making more......

I also purchased some cloth diaper accessories.  Wool dryer balls~  You cant use dryer sheets with cloth diapers because they cause a film on them which causes them to leak.  They help cut down drying time, and static!  I think everyone should invest them. They recommend 6 of them i so far have 4....... then you will never have to purchase dryer sheets again!
this is not the one i have but just a example! I got 4- teal ones :)

And then i bought a bottle of BioKleen Bac out.... This company is amazing! They have cleaning products for everything! It comes highly recommend for people who cloth diaper. You spray it on your pooey diaper before throwing it in the bin. It's a stain/odor remover. You'll have to check them out, they sell bathroom cleaners, dish washer soap, and everything under the sun! I used this product on my rug, to remove the smell of dog on my rug.... It works awesome!
That's it for now! 

Comments

Popular Posts