16 Weeks

Today i'm 16 weeks along!  Yeah...... Yesterday I scheduled my ultrasound to for the gender reveal!  I asked my Dr. if i can do my ultrasound at 18 weeks because i want to go to the baby consignment sale and buy baby clothes {gender appropriate} But she said no! But gave me happy medium, at the 19 week mark! So Halloween we will know what is growing in my belly!  I'm excited to find out, but so nervous on the other hand.  I am trying to get my heart in the right place to be OK with what ever god gives us.  I think im going to have the tech. write what we are having on a piece of paper so i don't cry.  I thought Kate was going to be a boy for sure and when they said it was a girl i cried and it was embarrassing.  So i don't want to repeat that! Plus it would be nice to find out with just our family!

This week i have been so tired and all I want to do is sleep!  I get the kids off to school and set my alarm to wake up to get Kate from school. Then I feed Kate lunch and lay on the couch while she watches some blue's clue. Seriously I want energy!  I have been having really bad headaches lately so i have resorted to taking a tylenol every morning along with my vitamin so they don't get intense.  The Dr. said i'm in the head ache stage.....Hopefully it's not a long stage! Yesterday at the gym a friend of ours said my belly for sure grew from the week before.  It's funny how you don't notice it as much as others. Your only see it from the top down for the most part.

Fun Fact!  Baby is a size of a avocado & will double in weight and length this week

Yesterday i ordered my newborn cloth diaper stash.  We are going to be doing prefolds with covers. Since newborns grow out of the stage really fast and it's the cheapest way of diapering them. Then we plan to do One size pocket diapers.  I ordered OsoCozy prefolds and now i need to get some snappi's.  Snappi's are the new diaper pin replacement.  Here is a run down of what im talking about.  I have had a lot of fun researching and learning about all the different kinds of cloth diapers that are out there. We will be getting a diaper sprayer before the peanut arrives too. But i will talk about that once i have one!
These are Prefold Cloth Diapers

The purple thing is a snappi, it has teeth on it that grabs onto the diaper

and this a diaper cover. Because if you just use prefolds they will leak all over.  This is just one of a million different print and styles.  Fun way to accessories your child plus earth friendly.



Comments

Popular Posts