154 days to go.....

Yep it's week 18 today!  This little baby is a size of a sweet potato this week.

I have been plagued with really bad headaches this week again.  One day i had a migraine, which sucks because you cant take anything for that.  I'm hoping this week im free and clear of those!  I think this little bean likes soda too!  I have craved soda for the last week and that's not me in general.  This pregnancy has been  tons of cravings for food i don't eat and don't enjoy normally, but cant get enough of now.  I just pray I go back to the old me after this!

Yesterday I went to a Just Between Friends consignment sale with my prego neighbor.  I went to one of these sales in Andover the month before and was really disappointed with selection and prices. So when I went to the coon rapids one i was shocked at the size and prices they had.  Yeah i scored and it think i might go the last day for the 50% off sale.  There was a swing for 50.00 that i didnt want to spend but i will if it's 25.00!  

Here is what i got!

it makes galuping noises....

kids love touch and feel books

every child is vein and loves to look in the mirror at themselves

rings & keys

and the best deal of the day.... Jump a roo for $15.00, craigslist there going for 50.00

I only spent 27.00 for all of this last night. love it!


Ohh and a couple of weeks ago one of my volunteers i serve with at church was so sweet to get the baby a cute little sleeper outfit. 

 This is the only piece of clothing this child has so far!  LOL  I am patiently waiting to find out what we are having so i can go shopping.  There is another consignment sale in Maple Grove next month by the same Co. so i will shop for clothes then.  A lot of people are like it sucks you have to start all over with all this baby gear, but honestly it nice you get so sick of the stuff you saved from each child.  And so far i bought almost everything used so i so scored on good deals. 

I thought it would be funny to do a little old wives tales on gender predictions.

1.  If your carrying in front it's a boy, and if your carrying in ba~dunk a dunk it's a girl
A: boy
2.  If you have bad acne it's a girl
A: I do
3.  If you have cold feet and dry skin it's a boy
A: I do
4.  If your baby heart rate is under 140 bpm it's a boy and over it's a girl
A: boy
5.  Craving sweet it's a girl, salty foods it's a boy
A; boy
6.  If you had morning sickness it's a girl, and sailed thru the 1st trimester easy mean boy
A: girl
7.  If the dad to be gains weight it's a girl and if he stays the same it's a boy
A: boy
8.  If you pee bright yellow it's a boy, dull yellow it's a girl. LOL
A:  girl
9.  If you are moody it's a girl
A: check
10.  Chinese prediction chart
A: girl

Ohhh that's 50/50.... Ahhh i'm back to square one my odds are 50/50 ....boo :)

Here is my prego belly this week!  Do you think im carrying high or low? That could be my tie breaker for the old wives tales!

Alright I have 7 days till the gender is revealed, cast your vote on what I'm having!



Comments

  1. We had that same clippity clop horse for Brooklyn, she LOVED it! Oh, and I think it's a girl....I'm rooting for a boy though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts